What is it?
Content filtering is the use of technology to screen and exclude from access or availability web content that is deemed objectionable. This technology is used by corporations to provide a safe and healthy working environment for their employees by ensuring that objectionable content is not allowed. IPQuest lets you manage the Internet experience on and off your network with acceptable use or compliance policies, putting you in control.
Create your own filtering capabilities based on your particular office policies
- Quickly create exceptions to allow or block specific domains, regardless if the category it belongs to is allowed or blocked.
- Whitelists allow you to ensure that a particular site is always accessible, even if the category it belongs to is being blocked.
- Blacklists operate in the opposite fashion by ensuring that a site on the blacklist is never accessible.
- Block Page Bypass is an innovative feature that allows the granting of special permissions to bypass filtering settings without the use of any software or appliance. This feature enables you to assign individual users, such as your marketing managers, the ability to access specific filtering categories, such as social networking, or individual domains that are normally blocked on your network.
- Whitelist-Only feature is best used for networks where Internet access should be restricted to specific domains. This allows for a “locked-down” and controlled Internet environment.